jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

PRESENT PERFECT, EXERCISES ( Ejercicios )

Task: Tarea

Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Use Present Perfect.

EXAMPLE:

  my father's car. (to wash)

ANSWER:

have washed my father's car
.

Do you need help?

PRESENTE PERFECT
  1. Karen  me an e-mail. (to send)
  2. Dave and Pat  the museum. (to visit)
  3.  at the pet shop. (to be)
  4. They  already  their rucksacks. (to pack)
  5. Marcus  an accident. (to have)
  6. We  the shopping for our grandmother. (to do)
  7.  just  my bike. (to clean)
  8. Emily  her room. (to paint)
  9. Lisa and Colin  to a concert. (to go)
  10. My friends  smoking. (to give up)


RESPUESTAS:
  1. Karen has sent me an e-mail.
  2. Dave and Pat have visited the museum.
  3. have been at the pet shop.
  4. They have already packed their rucksacks.
  5. Marcus has had an accident.
  6. We have done the shopping for our grandmother.
  7. have just cleaned my bike.
  8. Emily has painted her room.
  9. Lisa and Colin have gone to a concert.
  10. My friends have given up smoking

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario