La Biblia de la Inteligencia Artificial

https://go.hotmart.com/B106818648O?redirectionUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fhectorgort123.hotmart.host%2Fla-biblia-de-la-inteligencia-artificial

jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

PRESENT PERFECT, EXERCISES ( Ejercicios )

Task: Tarea

Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Use Present Perfect.

EXAMPLE:

I   my father's car. (to wash)

ANSWER:

I have washed my father's car
.

Do you need help?

PRESENTE PERFECT
  1. Karen  me an e-mail. (to send)
  2. Dave and Pat  the museum. (to visit)
  3. I  at the pet shop. (to be)
  4. They  already  their rucksacks. (to pack)
  5. Marcus  an accident. (to have)
  6. We  the shopping for our grandmother. (to do)
  7. I  just  my bike. (to clean)
  8. Emily  her room. (to paint)
  9. Lisa and Colin  to a concert. (to go)
  10. My friends  smoking. (to give up)


RESPUESTAS:
  1. Karen has sent me an e-mail.
  2. Dave and Pat have visited the museum.
  3. I have been at the pet shop.
  4. They have already packed their rucksacks.
  5. Marcus has had an accident.
  6. We have done the shopping for our grandmother.
  7. I have just cleaned my bike.
  8. Emily has painted her room.
  9. Lisa and Colin have gone to a concert.
  10. My friends have given up smoking

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario